We believe that making good quality products need not come at the expense of others. We have handpicked our manufacturing partners due to their long standing record of quality, innovation and crucially their commitment to employee safety and happiness. Unlike others we work in close partnership with our suppliers over a sustained period of time, allowing for full transparency across the supply chain, this enables us to resolve issues quickly and efficiently if they arise.
We partner with specialist factories across the UK, Pakistan and China across the breadth of our product’s. All factories are audited by world renowned third party specialists, who carry out independent reviews of the products, the factory and employee welfare.
Third party specialists we work with include:
- SGS - https://www.sgs.co.uk/
- UL - https://www.ul.com/aboutul/
- Global Manufacturing Certification - http://www.globalmarket.com/gmc.html
- TUV Rheinland - https://www.tuv.com/united-kingdom/en/
Statement of Social Responsibility
All of our partner factories comply with the internationally recognised statement of social responsibility as set out below -
- EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP: Factories shall adopt and adhere to rules and conditions of employment that respect workers and, at a minimum, safeguard their rights under national and international labour and social security laws and regulations.
- NONDISCRIMINATION: No person shall be subject to any discrimination in employment, including hiring, compensation, advancement, discipline, termination or retirement, on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, social group or ethnic origin.
- HARASSMENT OR ABUSE: Every employee shall be treated with respect and dignity. No employee shall be subject to any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
- FORCED LABOR: There shall be no use of forced labour, including prison labour, indentured labour, bonded labour or other forms of forced labour.
- CHILD LABOR: No person shall be employed under the age of 15 or under the age for completion of compulsory education, whichever is higher.
- FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION AND COLLECTIVE BARGAINING: Employers shall recognize and respect the right of employees to freedom of association and collective bargaining.
- HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENT: Employers shall provide a safe and healthy workplace setting to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, linked with, or occurring in the course of work or as a result of the operation of employers’ facilities. Employers shall adopt responsible measures to mitigate negative impacts that the workplace has on the environment.
- HOURS OF WORK: Employers shall not require workers to work more than the regular and overtime hours allowed by the law of the country where the workers are employed. The regular work week shall not exceed 48 hours. Employers shall allow workers at least 24 consecutive hours of rest in every seven-day period. All overtime work shall be consensual. Employers shall not request overtime on a regular basis and shall compensate all overtime work at a premium rate. Other than in exceptional circumstances, the sum of regular and overtime hours in a week shall not exceed 60 hours.
- COMPENSATION: Every worker has a right to compensation for a regular work week that is sufficient to meet the worker’s basic needs and provide some discretionary income. Employers shall pay at least the minimum wage or the appropriate prevailing wage, whichever is higher, comply with all legal requirements on wages, and provide any fringe benefits required by law or contract. Where compensation does not meet workers’ basic needs and provide some discretionary income, each employer shall work with us to take appropriate actions that seek to progressively realize a level of compensation that does.
Where are your factories located?
Our factories are located in China and Pakistan.
Address of your factory?
As we are a start-up and worked hard in building relationships with our partners unfortunately we can’t share the exact address of our factory.
Are your factories certified?
Yes – All our partners are certified by one of the organisations listed above.
Do you test products on animals?
The products we create are not tested on animals.
Where is your stock stored?
All the stock is stored in the USA.
What measures do you take to ensure sustainable products?
We consider every step of the supply chain to make sure we minimise the effects on the environment. We are conscious of our water usage, plastic consumption, waste disposal, pollution and are always working to increase sustainability as much as possible.